Carry out the tests as per documented procedure and relevant standards (IEC, ASTM, etc) and update the test results in designated test report.
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
- General Lab Operations
- managing the cleanliness and safe condition
- managing the condition of the test rigs, jigs, equipment and tools
- minimizing unscheduled down-time.
- Test Operators are adequately provided with relevant technical training
- tests allocated done correctly
- test is executed according to test plan.
- to report accurate Test Data within specified time.
- safekeeping- test samples
- accurate job handovers between shifts
Utilization & Productivity
- test facility -to support test demand.
- for managing forecasted test demand to highlight potential issue in test capacity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Fresh Grad/ 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in electronic board troubleshooting, operate electronics test equipment
- Single phase simple wiring and data compilation and reporting
- Knowledge in excel macro, Minitab and Labview knowledge will be an added advantage.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.