Test Technician (Night Shift)
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
The STC RDD-Test Team assumes responsibility over all Performance Test activities associated with New Category Products designed and developed by Dyson.
The incremental growth in product range and product categories over the years requires a proportionate increase in test facilities and dedicated Engineering Professionals to oversee test activities.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Setup test rigs and equipment in accordance to the test requirements.
- Perform validation and investigation testing in accordance to the respective standards or Dyson Test Method and report the results.
- Daily monitoring of testing and recording of test data.
- Involve in modification of current test rigs/fixtures to improve working efficiency
- Perform preventive maintenance on all test equipments & rigs in a timely manner.
- Track all testing problems and feedback to engineer for further improvements.
- Prepare test reports and highlight failures (FRACAS) based on the testing conducted.
- To perform benchmarking activities and report results to Engineers.
- To comply with safety and health regulations at all times.
- Practice good housekeeping of test labs.
- To carry out other tasks as and when assigned by superiors.
- Diploma in engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics or equivalent
- 0-2 years relevant experience in testing (acoustics/ vibration/ thermal/ pressure/ performance etc)
- Candidates with no experience will be considered.
A dedicated individual who strives for fast and accurate results in every aspect of your work.
Must have strong willingness to learn new things and challenge the existing processes and desire to improve our products.
Able to work independently as well as in a group effectively.
Ability to translate data into meaningful results (statistics)
Strong command in English especially writing and spoken
Good communication skills across all levels.