£Competitive + bonus, 27 days holiday, pension and free on site gym
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
DescriptionDue to continued growth we are looking for a Coordinator that can support our Senior Managers as well as their direct teams.
Market OverviewThe building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
Function OverviewThe team forms a vital backbone of Dyson – encompassing our inventory, accounts payable and receivable, planning and analysis, and statutory reporting and consolidation. Delivering rapid performance insights and forecasting to help us stay ahead of the competition. And, in an organisation that doesn’t stand still, the team’s work is a growing challenge of ever-evolving numbers.
- Strong administration/coordinator background is essential
- Experience of diary management an advantage
- Experience of coordinating for a busy team in a fast paced environment
- Experience of arranging international travel
- Global experience is desirable
- Excellent MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) proficiency
- SAP experience desirable
- Strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast moving environment
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong team player and ambassador for the team
- To provide efficient, professional and enthusiastic coordinator support.
- · Purchase order raising and tracking using SAP; aligning closely with the Accounts Payable team and working closely with all teams to ensure PO compliance in line with the Dyson policy
- · Travel procurement for national and international travel; booking travel itineraries for departmental members including flights, trains, taxis, car hire and hotels
- · Updating and maintaining the fire register and mailing distribution list for all departmental correspondence
- · Processing new starters from date of offer with security, legal documents, user access, and IT equipment
- · Budget and location tracking for team
- · Meeting scheduling and resource booking including team meetings / supplier meetings / external meetings. Ordering and delivering lunches / refreshments in correspondence with this
- · Distribution of incoming and outgoing post plus courier arrangement and any other communications for the department