Talent Acquisition Partner (Software)
Dependent on experience
As the Talent Acquisition Partner (Software), you will provide a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson’s Software business in Singapore and South East Asia.
There was a time in our history when all people knew Dyson for was vacuums. But what began with one man and one idea inside a coach house in Wiltshire, has since transformed into an 8,000-strong global technology company spanning multiple product categories and more than 70 countries around the world.
But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge – four by 2020 alone. Dyson’s place in the connected world sits at the heart of our strategy – our future is increasingly centered on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our Talent Acquisition team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to provide a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to our Software/Connected Technologies business in Singapore & SEA.
A strong relationship builder, you will fast become a credible partner to our rapidly growing Software/Connected Technologies business, being known as a recruitment expert. Comfortable delivering technical & digital roles, you will be highly organised with excellent time management skills. A proactive and solution focused individual, you will use your creativity to unlock pools of talent, delivering immediate hires as well as building a longer-term pipeline of engaged and talented individuals within the tech community.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent, contract and temporary vacancies through identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
- Partner proactively with Talent Engagement Specialists, HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
- Manage third party suppliers (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, room bookings, contracts etc.)
We seek applications from experienced talent acquisition professionals who are detail driven, curious, organised and team-orientated, with impeccable interpersonal skills and strong commercial nous.
Alongside this you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven tech recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment.
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail.
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Confident and solutions orientated approach.
- Resilient and driven with a genuine passion for recruitment.
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you. Apply now to find out more.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.