Talent Acquisition Partner (Research, Design and Development Engineering)
Competitive plus benefits
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Today, vacuums represent just half of our sales. And Dyson has even broader ambitions still. With a future technology pipeline spanning 25 years, the next few are set to be our busiest yet. 3,000 new people. 100 new machines. And four brand new product categories by 2020. So get ready for the next big thing.
Function OverviewDyson’s success is all about its people. To meet ambitious growth, our Talent Acquisition team is rapidly expanding our ranks – from engineers and marketeers, to legal, financial and strategic brains. Not just finding the best people, but the right people for Dyson. It takes a deep understanding of our culture, departments and often complex roles. Working closely with candidates and senior stakeholders, it’s a dynamic, fast-moving environment. As we head into unknown global and technical territories, new challenges await. And each recruitment experience must put Dyson ahead of the competition.
Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent, contractand temporary vacancies through identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment. Provide responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
Proactively sourcing candidates to ensure best quality shortlist to present to the business
Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
Manage third party suppliers (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, room bookings, contracts etc.)
- Proven recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment
- Experience of recruiting technical professionals (ideally a broad engineering or technical recruitment background)
- Proactive sourcing, ability to identify niche skills and entice further conversation/application.
- Good understanding of UK recruitment/employment law
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Experience of e-recruitment practices
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively
- Enjoys working within a strong team environment
- A real passion and enthusiasm for recruitment