Talent Acquisition Partner - Software
Dependent on experience
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
There was a time in our history when all people knew Dyson for was vacuums. But what began with one man and one idea inside a coach house in Wiltshire, has since transformed into an 8,000-strong global technology company spanning multiple product categories and more than 70 countries around the world.
But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge – four by 2020 alone. As our ambitions increase we will advance ever further into the worlds of connectivity, sensor technology, machine learning and AI, as well as deepen our work on motors, batteries and hardware. It’s vital that we have the best spaces and brightest minds all around the globe. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our Talent Acquisition team.
To provide a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson’s Software business in the UK with support to related teams in Singapore and across South East Asia. To ensure that Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using up to date resourcing solutions that will ensure cost focused results.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent, contract and temporary vacancies through identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment. Provide responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Partner proactively with Talent Engagement Specialists, HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Manage third party suppliers (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, room bookings, contracts etc.)
- Proven software recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various (relevant) channels
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- An inquisitive mind; persuasive and tenacious.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confident at building relationships at all levels globally.
- Able to gain people's confidence, put them at ease and build relationships quickly.
- Excellent organisational, IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand.
- A good eye for detail, presentation and overall high work standards.
- Committed and hardworking attitude; able to organise oneself and deliver results.
- A natural passion and enthusiasm for Tech/Software.