Senior Supply Chain Executive - Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines, Philippines
DescriptionAs Senior Supply Chain Executive you will be responsible for the completion of daily/weekly planning reports, these include conversion of PR to PO, Manufacturing Adherence reports, and root cause analysis of deviation from plan.
Responsible for weekly communication with our sales territories communicating confidently at all levels, you will form liaison between manufacturer and receipt market, monitoring and maintaining inventory levels and capacity management, maintaining the eyes of the customer operating from group level objective view point, working and driving towards group specific supply targets and inventory levels.
Working closely with vendors driving them on a path of continual improvement ensuring that all manufacturing plans are delivered on time in full working with the supply chain manager developing and creating opportunities for success and continuous improvement.
Things move quickly at Dyson. In twenty years, what began with one man and one idea has grown into a global technology company, with 6,000 people and a presence in over 70 countries. From Malmesbury to Malaysia to the US to Australasia and many countries in between, we’ve sold over 80 million machines.
And it’s just the start. From 2016 our Malmesbury HQ is doubling its footprint. The US, our biggest market, is doubling their sales scope. And new frontiers are opening up across South East Asia and beyond. More people, more ideas and more space for more invention. The next four years will be our biggest and busiest yet.
Dyson Philippines was established in 2016 for precision manufacturing of Dyson digital motors – the core technology of our future machines. This pure engineering environment is alive with prototyping, testing and development.
It’s one thing to solve a problem that’ll change technology forever. But turning that idea into a reality takes solving many more problems – and success is ultimately measured, not by the thinking, but by the product. Our Manufacturing department supports over 1,000 Dyson engineers worldwide turning ideas into groundbreaking technology. Involved early in the design, we identify materials, pre-empt production issues and find ways to build more efficiently. Yet robustly. From designing the machines, to the machines that build the machines, we’re helping to shape the future of technology.
- SAP PR-PO conversion (weekly basis) and release to supplier and markets
- Shipment Adherence reports, OTD report , root cause analysis of deviation from plan (weekly)
- Review monthly sales forecast and demand requirement, confirmation on shipment support to the requirement
- Update supply plan requirements with CM, based on forecast/demand and maintaining service levels and global inventory.
- Receive and report weekly shipment adherence figures , understanding root cause of any variances, ensuring delivery targets are maintained
- Report weekly shipments and supply risks
- Report actual shipment vs. planned ( weekly )
- Weekly video or conference call with markets on supply vs. demand and other topics
- Weekly review with CM on outstanding PO items in detail
- SAP maintenance for new parts – Transportation lane & MAT1 ( Master product information)
- SAP movement ( reschedule on items that unable to meet per required – due to certain acceptable reason )
- Work with internal/external team ( Engineer, procurement , Logistic ) on problem solves
- Review estimated life time part usage/demand when facing MOQ / supplier stop support and etc issues
SkillsKey Responsibilities and Tasks (estimate % of time)
- Review monthly sales forecasts and demand requirements, confirm that supply supports latest demand requirements. Providing what if scenario analysis to the supply chain management team for use in Group S&OP Meetings, providing gap analysis and recommendations.
- Update supply plan requirements with manufacturing in line with market requirements, based on forecast/demand and stocking policy agreements, maintaining service levels and global inventory.
- Receive and report weekly plan adherence figures, understanding root cause of any variances, ensuring delivery targets are maintained.
- Review and report capacity constraints for tooling and manufacturing facilities.
- Weekly convert PR to PO in SAP, release to vendors.
- Risk purchase management for long lead time and end of life products.
Reporting & Communicating (30%)
- Report weekly stock levels and manufacturing supply plan requirements from SAP.
- Report Risk Purchase agreements that are in place.
- Report actual output vs. planned on a weekly basis.
- Weekly conference calls, with territories on supply vs. demand
- Capacity constraints and ‘What if scenarios’
- Confirming goods in transit ties back to actual shipments dispatched.
- Verification weekly SAP updates have happened on time prior to running of weekly reports.
- Supply plans deliver all market requirements, on time in full, without exceeding stocking policies and without exceeding maximum weekly capacities
- Check manufacturing plans are balanced with vendors on weekly basis