Software Test Engineer
Senai, Johor, Malaysia
Dyson began twenty one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
- Be updated on the latest automation testing techniques, automation test strategies, automation testing tools/ test frameworks and so on
- Have the ability to quickly understand the software requirements, scope the required tests, and provide technical support for junior software test engineer
- Automated test software products for overall stability and reliability.
- Create automation test plans and test cases/scripts for regression, functional and performance testing of products.
- Work directly with the software development engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle throughout the entire QA.
- Participate in product meetings throughout the development and QA process to help guide the delivery of a quality product.
- Report problems via the defect tracking system. Analyze, research, and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
- Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports.
- Review and analyze software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
- Drive software test efficient and effectiveness by applying automation test
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance in embedded systems for Linux / RTOS / Firmware
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Labview, Python, Perl, etc.
- Possess a understanding of software development life cycles, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
- A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.