Dyson products are innovative and unique. Our people are perfectionists and
passionate about customer service. This role requires a customer service
focused technician to service, valet and pack Dyson machines. As a Dyson expert
you will provide friendly advice and expertise to customers about our products
and technology. Whilst this role is hands on, you will be a key player in
delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds customer expectations.
Australia was Dyson’s first export market outside Europe. Today, the top nine best-selling vacuums are Dyson and we regularly win design and customer satisfaction awards. Recently, with the growth of new categories, Dyson also became Australia’s number one small domestic appliance brand.
Our service centres service all Dyson machines in Australia. We have our own service centres in NSW, VIC, WA and QLD to support our customers.
As a service technician you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosis and repair of Dyson machines in accordance with Dyson Service Standards
including appropriate preventative maintenance and electrical safety checks
- Maintaining accurate electronic records of repairs and parts used
- Liaising directly with customers regarding the diagnosis of a machine repair
- Updating the CRM system
- Maintaining your personal knowledge of machines and procedures
- Identifying areas of process improvement in your work
If you are technically minded with the ability to service, diagnose and repair machines and have good attention to detail and excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar technical role
- Previous customer service experience
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and systematic approach to tasks
- Comfortable working at pace
- Must be able to lift 15kgs
- Able to work well in a small team contributing to a positive team culture
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.