Senior Facilities Engineer
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Facilities Engineer to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the manufacturing plant’s building and facilities equipment to ensure tip-top performance level.
- Perform trouble-shooting of more complex technical issues.
- Perform CAD to support site’s planning activities and expansion plans.
- Manage facilities projects.
- Upkeep standard operating procedures to ensure Code, ISO and Dyson’s protocol compliances.
- Train the Facilities Technicians to improve their technical competencies and soft skills.
- Assist the site’s Facilities Manager in daily work responsibilities
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 years of working experience in Facilities related job responsibilities, and minimum 5 years of working experience in an Electronics Manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in CAD software and performed drawing revisions in supporting planning works.
- Has experience in Space Planning.
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice, especially on Electrical and Safety.
- Good knowledge in Facilities equipment.
- Good analytical skill in trouble shooting.
- Well verse in systematic problem solving technique, like 8D problem solving.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- Hardworking and willing to learn.