Sales Data Administrator
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
New opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join the team to help maintain & update the weekly reporting database by working closely with our Sales and Finance functions.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to begin a career in Finance or someone who has an interest in sales and enjoys analysing information.
Market OverviewThe building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 1,500 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2016, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
- Take ownership of the production and publication of the weekly sales report for our GB consumer team
- Develop and maintain key sales & stock reports for Customer Account Managers
- Partner with the Finance Manager to produce key insights for senior management
- Other adhoc duties as required
Strong Excel skills with experience of pivot tables and lookups
Strong track record of managing large sets of data, with a focus on accuracy & speed of delivery.
Experience of working with both internal customers & finance teams.
- Strong analytical skills, conversant with market research and data source
- Good presentation and attention to detail