£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits + Gym
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
Dyson have recently embarked on a digital transformation programme, implementing tier 1 strategic platforms across e-commerce/core digital platform, content management, API layer and integration into existing platforms and connected products. The programme will truly transform, implementing a global digital platform including Hybris and Adobe AEM as core components, integrating into SAP CRM and ECC.
We are currently looking for someone to join our market implementation team - taking our new Digital platform to Dyson markets across the globe.This role would suit an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a fast paced environment. It is a really exciting time to be joining the company, in a programme with a unique opportunity to transform a leading global brand
- Creates exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure (as it relates to wider IT Roadmap governance)
Uphold the IT project management methodology and look for improvements to discuss with the Programme Manager.
Work with Programme Manager to manage the key interdependencies within the IT roadmap, BAU releases and those external to IT.
Manage changes in project scope, costs, resources and timing within the framework of agreed governance and change control processes
Diligent risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary.
Work with Programme Manager and Head of Programme Management to negotiate robust and cost effective contracts with SI and digital agencies.
Manage supplier relationships to ensure ongoing cost effective and high quality delivery during project execution.
Create quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
Manage the approval of Capex budget for projects and report monthly LE to Programme Manager and Head of Programme Management.
Track and measure business case realisation in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
At least 3 years’ experience of IT project management, ideally gained in consultancy or client side in large and complex organisations.
- Experience of successfully leading large digital multi-disciplinary project teams potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- An agent of change
- Business change management / communication planning.
- Be capable of visualising a problem context/situation, develop a number of resolution options and think them through from concept to implementation.
- Have a clearly methodical approach.