£Competitive + Benefits + Bonus + Gym
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
DescriptionThe Digital team look after all of Dyson’s e-commerce websites globally the Dyson careers site, to the James Dyson Award and James Dyson Foundation websites, amongst many others. The digital team are the source of expert digital knowledge for the rest of the business, responsible for developing and delivering a range of projects from large-scale website builds to smaller but exciting changes to the current websites in the Dyson portfolio. Working alongside our Production Manager, we are looking for an experienced Producer to manage the full lifecycle of multiple digital projects from initial scoping to final delivery ensuring timescales are met, risks mitigated with ongoing project support & first-rate communications maintained along the way.
Market OverviewTucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well connected by rail, our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 4,000 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, it’s an inspirational place to work and the Digital team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
Function OverviewWe’re implementing a completely new e-commerce and content platform to transform the way we explain our technology, with completely new engaging, interactive visual assets and build a purchase journey that outperforms global leaders like Apple and B&O. It’s a cornerstone of our global drive to more direct sales and a closer relationship with our customers.
Accountabilities• Managing the delivery of digital projects through their entire lifecycle - including requirement capturing, scoping, planning, risk management and sign-off.
• Working closely with developers, testers and UX analysts to ensure projects are completed to scope and expected quality.
• Liaising with the wider business, including, various IT teams, creative teams, global markets stakeholders and external 3rd parties ensuring work packages are delivered on time and to scope.
• Regular and effective communication with stakeholders of all levels, the team and the wider business, including the creation of regular project reporting documentation.
• Setting meetings, making logistical arrangements (when required) and capturing minutes from meetings to be distributed to the project team.
Skills• High calibre project manager with a proven track record of problem solving capabilities and consistent excellence in driving through digital project delivery to timescales and agreed scope.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Project cycle experience - from start to finish including stand ups, risk management, scope management, retrospectives and a commitment to improve and grow the team.
• Ability to deliver under pressure.
• Good working knowledge of using Jira and Confluence or equivalent management tools.
• A good understanding of the roles of developers, testers and UX analysts/consultants.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Self-motivated, inquisitive and proactive.
• Familiarity working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Someone from a Digital Agency or client-side but either way you'll be comfortable working in a fast paced, changeable environment with a constant stream of new ideas from a demanding customer base.
• You must have a passion for digital.