Procurement Manager (Risks and Operations)
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
DescriptionThe procurement team sits within the Manufacturing and operations unit and is one of the core functions of the company. The Dyson supply chain is highly complex. As a result any event affecting a supplier or key CM could have a direct effect on the ability to manufacture product. As Dyson is continuously developing and expanding globally, there is a need for a strategic overview of the core processes within procurement and supply chain.
Function OverviewProcurement at Dyson plays a vital role in strategic decision making. Ultimately it affects the very design of our machines and the growth ambitions of the business. In the balance between quality and price, quality must always win. So our global team needs to be rigorous in selection. Meticulous in determining standards, researching suppliers, analysing value and negotiating contracts. Challenging and diverse, their work creates a dynamic, driven team. Where the ‘next big thing’ relies on their ability to deliver agile, lean solutions as much as the inventiveness of Dyson engineers’ themselves.
What you will do...
- Responsible for managing the development, and implementation of efficient and effective strategies and processes to continuously identify, evaluate, mitigate and monitor risk across the Supply Chain.
- Design, develop and implement Supply and Part Risk Framework across all projects.
- Lead the supplier and part risk assessment and ensures monthly updates.
- Assist in Supply Chain Business Continuity Management implementation and maintenance across all supply tiers and SEA Dyson sites.
- Implement and manage Crisis management globally.
- Assist in Facilities Risk Management.
- Serve as key business owner to the Risk module in SAP Ariba.
- Support operational activities from a risk perspective.
- Implement and govern the risk element of a procurement transformation.
- Assist in handling all risk matters in Procurement.
What you should have...
- Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing or Business.
- Certification in Risk and/or Business Continuity Management.
- Minimum experience of 8 years in Supply Chain, Risk or Business Continuity Management.
- Knowledge of risk management concepts, practices and procedures (including Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Business Continuity Management).
- Experience in SAP Ariba or other P2P system related platforms.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Experience with Microsoft software business applications including Word, PowerPoint and Visio with advanced proficiency in Excel.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.