We are looking for an experienced Process Technician to join the Manufacturing team with the ability to work cross functionally, prioritise and make things happen. Supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor, this person should be excited about the challenges and growth that this opportunity will give to them.
- Assist in Process Engineering evaluations in conduct in-depth process capability studies for Productivity and Quality improvement using DOE and GR&R
- Assist in Product Engineering in support of cost reduction initiatives such as alternative parts/suppliers, engineering redesign and quality improvement projects
- Assist in executing control build from requirement of New Product Introduction, New Component
- Introduction and Improvement project
- Assist in training standard operating procedures to operations and perform audit on operations in a timely manner
- Provide engineering & technical support to operations team to improve overall quality and yield, and work with functional groups to resolve rejects & scrap
- To carry out other tasks as and when assigned by supervisor
- Practice good housing of engineering labs
- Setting high standards for yourself & fellow colleagues, and consistently strive for different and better
- Flexibility and initiative. You pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told.
- Forward Thinking. You think ahead and foresee issues and solutions.
- Collaborative working. You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way.
- Business Focus: You know what’s important for Dyson. You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.