Privacy Project Manager
£Competitive + bonus, 27 days holiday, pension, free onsite gym
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
Working as part of the Global Privacy Team in Dyson Legal, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and alignment of all privacy activities to ensure delivery in a timely and cost effective way.
Market OverviewThe building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
Function OverviewDyson learnt an early lesson in the value of legal might, winning a gruelling battle against Hoover when it infringed our early cyclone technology patents. Our in-house legal teams have been at the forefront of Dyson ever since. From the information security experts and IP teams doggedly protecting our ideas. To the commercial lawyers and procurement specialists who solve our toughest business challenges across the world.
· Develops and executes project plans for the implementation of privacy and data protection initiatives across the Global Dyson business stemming from the GDPR readiness review
· Ensures alignment of privacy project initiatives with those of key stakeholders within the business including IT, Commercial and Software teams
· Manage demand for privacy advice, provided by the existing Privacy Team
· Create reports that effectively communicate project status to Senior Management including risk management and escalation
· Resolve conflict that could impact project timelines
· Support the creation of business cases where change is required to
· Manage all project information and data in alignment with the IM Policy Framework
· Must have demonstrable understanding of a recognised project management methodology such as APMP, PRINCE2 and AGILE
· Must have good understanding of privacy and data protection, ideally in a global or multi-national business
· Must have significant practical experience of delivering a number of large cross-functional projects or programmes
· Must be flexible, pragmatic and an excellent communicator