up to £37,500 + bonus, 27 days holiday, pension,
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
Working as part of the Global Privacy Team in Dyson Legal, you will be working across Commercial and IT functions to ensure that ‘privacy by design’ principles are embedded into systems and processes for data collection and use.
Market OverviewThe building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
Function OverviewOur in-house legal teams have been at the forefront of Dyson ever since. From the information security experts and IP teams doggedly protecting our ideas. To the commercial lawyers and procurement specialists who solve our toughest business challenges across the world.
· Educate, influence and support Commercial and IT stakeholders to ensure their awareness of privacy and data protection including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
· Work with commercial and IT teams to ensure that privacy requirements are embedded ‘by design’ into systems and processes that use personal identifiable information
· Participate in the campaign management process for marketing providing validation and sign-off of consent agreements and use of data to support marketing campaigns
· Maintain awareness of changes to legislation, emergence of case law and other areas relevant to privacy and data protection that affect commercial and IT and product communications and briefing materials to share this awareness with key stakeholders
· Provide oversight and validation of data transfer agreements, including where data is transferred or shared with a third party, for commercial and IT
· Report and escalate privacy risk arising from ‘business change’ that affects personal identifiable information handled by commercial and IT
· Support commercial and IT in the resolution and response to any incident affecting personal identifiable information
· Must have detailed knowledge of privacy and data protection, ideally in a global or multi-national business
· Must have experience working with IT and commercial functions and a working knowledge of ‘big data’ concepts and associated processes
· Must be flexible, pragmatic and an excellent communicator