Privacy Advisor – Training and Communications
Salary commensurate with experience + 27 days holiday + Pension + Bonus + Onsite free gym
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
Working as part of the Global Privacy Team in Dyson Legal, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of training and communications for privacy and data protection across the Global Dyson business.
Market OverviewHome to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
Function OverviewDyson learnt an early lesson in the value of legal might, winning a gruelling battle against Hoover when it infringed our early cyclone technology patents. Our in-house legal teams have been at the forefront of Dyson ever since. From the information security experts and IP teams doggedly protecting our ideas. To the commercial lawyers and procurement specialists who solve our toughest business challenges across the world.
· Identify and analyse requirements for training and communications related to privacy and data protection
· Design and deliver training to all relevant audiences in Dyson through face-to-face and technology enabled delivery channels
· Work with brand and creative teams to align all privacy content with Dyson Brand values
· Where possible, integrate privacy and data protection into ‘business as usual’ training including induction training and team specific training e.g data management, reporting and analytics, customer service, retail, marketing etc.
· Integrate training for Privacy in new projects and business change initiatives
· Co-ordinate and schedule training activities relating to privacy and data protection
· Co-ordinate and schedule specialist resource to support training (where required)
· Collate feedback and evaluation to continuously improve training and guidance provided by the Privacy Team
· Maintain training records
· Gather and populate operational governance metrics to report completion of training, in particular mandatory training modules, across the Global Dyson business
· Must have experience creating, delivering and co-ordinating training in a large, complex organisation
· Must have detailed knowledge of privacy and data protection, ideally in a global or multi-national business
· Must have significant practical experience of delivering training including face-to-face, eLearning, webcast, self-help
· Must be creative, innovative and diverse in their approach to delivering training
· Must be flexible, pragmatic and an excellent communicator