Power Systems Product Engineer - Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Power Systems Product Engineer to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
- Work with RDD product, motor, electronics & operations team to reduce the reject rate according the production’s Pareto chart.
- Assist with production issue’s (i.e. process, approval & failure analysis) and documented in PLM.
- Ensure design solutions meet manufacturing specifications.
- Support reliability and quality engineers in field return analysis, quality and reliability improvement for launched products.
- Involve in supplier audit for the launched products.
- To plan, execute and monitor the work of allocated engineers performing yield related changes and related administrative work involving design, engineering change orders, part approvals and implementing changes on time and on spec to resolve the market and production issue.
- Provide status reporting of the tasks against the time plan. Keep the line manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Assist the RDD engineer in documents such as design schematics, design notes, FMEA, Failure analysis report, technical review documents and part approval to ensure the lessons learned from manufacturing are captured
- Bachelor Degree in (Electrical/Electronics/Communication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Design knowledge and experience in major aspect of Electronics: Power Electronics, Motor control, Battery management, Analogue, Digital and sensing technology with its interfacing (magnetic, optics, etc).
- Working Knowledge of Schematic capture, PCB layout and software.
- Experience using simulation tools to support design calculations and documentation.
- Capable to deliver high quality results within tight time deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and effectively as a team.
- Highly motivated person with good communication skills and able to work within a team.
- Independence, Integrity and self driven with a strong focus on results.
- Preferably personnel specializing in RDD Product Engineering.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel