Office Manager and HR Assistant - Nordics
SEK37,000 - SEK47,000pm + bonus, pension, healthcare
Stockholm, Sweden, Sweden
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
Function OverviewDyson Northern Europe has ambitious expansion plans for the Nordics in 2018 and beyond. This role will be based in Stockholm but with responsibility for Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
AccountabilitiesAs the office manager you will be responsible for setting up the office environment for the team; including planning where people sit and work, as well as make sure there are adequate tools to allow the teams to do their jobs - stationary, printers, supplies etc. You will also be the primary contact for all visitors to the Stockholm office, and the main contact for enquiries from our call centre in Barcelona. You will act as the Office administrator, taking ownership for setting up and maintaining files, as well as ensuring security and privacy in line with data protection.
- You will have experience dealing with contracts of employment, payroll queries, as well as being a point of contact for HR related questions
- We are looking for a self-starter who can, in the spirit of Dyson, roll up their sleeves and get stuck in – it’s an opportunity to develop the look and feel of our Nordics office
- You will need to be highly organized, not afraid to use initiative and be able to prioitise and work to changing deadlines.
- You will also be a great communicator, and someone that is able to deal effectively with both internal and external customers.
- You will need to be computer literate and able to use all Microsoft office programs effectively to support the Country Manager and the wider team efficiently.