Malmsbury, United Kingdom
Market OverviewDyson are a company renowned for our engineering prowess. We have recently embarked on a range of Internet connected products including our 360 Eye™robot vacuum cleaner and Pure Cool Link™purifier. Our Mobile App, Dyson Link, is one of the key components in providing greater intelligence, understanding, and control to our connected devices. We are passionate about building a Mobile App that matches the same high standards as the rest of Dyson’s engineering team.
The mobile team responsible for working on this platform operate across 4 sites including Bristol and Malmesbury in the UK as well as Singapore and Shanghai. We are building a strong internal mobile community which enables us to share knowledge and continually develop our engineers.
- Developing features for Dyson Link, ensuring they are robust, scalable and easy to use
- Work with wider team of TPOs, Scrum Masters, Cloud developers, testers, UX/UI designers and electronic/embedded engineers
- Identify new technologies and tools to help continually improve standards
- Native iOS mobile development (ideally Swift), min 2 years
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience of unit testing
- Knowledge of Cocoapods and Continuous Integration systems
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent