£31,000 - £38,500 + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen within the Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) to ensure the integrity of all Intercompany balances are maintained through managing key intercompany process including; netting & recharging, monitoring key balance sheet accounts, timely reporting and business support.
The role includes significant exposure to all Dyson markets round the Globe, whilst building strong working relationships with all stakeholders and key business process units. The Intercompany Accountant will be responsible for line managing an Intercompany Assistant.
Function OverviewOur Financial Accounting team provides the foundation for Dyson’s global commercial success, creating and monitoring a framework of systems, processes and reporting that defines how we operate financially. The team forms a vital backbone of Dyson – encompassing our inventory, accounts payable and receivable, planning and analysis, and statutory reporting and consolidation. Delivering rapid performance insights and forecasting to help us stay ahead of the competition. And, in an organisation that doesn’t stand still, the team’s work is a growing challenge of ever-evolving numbers.
- Monitor and manage recharge accounts and netting process
- Complete monthly netting process for intercompany loans with markets globally
- Ensure costs are correctly recharged between the Dyson companies and that the group intercompany policy document is adhered to
- Balance Sheet Control
- Line management of an Intercompany Assistant including supporting them through their career and any professional education.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally, educated to degree level or equivalent
- SAP accounting experience desirable.
- Good prioritisation skills & ability to meet very tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel spread sheet skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Previous supervisory or line manager experience desirable but not essential