Head of Programme Management (Change Manager)
SGD Competitve Remuneration Package
As a Head of Programme Management (Change
Management), the incumbent will play a critical role in driving projects to
meet business, schedule and budget objectives (change initiatives). He/she will
focus on the business side of change – including changes to business processes,
systems and technology. The primary focus will be creating and implementing
change management plans that minimise employee resistance and maximize employee
engagement. The incumbent will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate
utilisation and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the
organisation such that business results are achieved.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
Function OverviewIn the future, the way technology is controlled will be integral to how it performs. Dyson software engineers are already transforming the way our owners interact with their machines. Our first connected robot vacuum launched in 2014 and its companion app takes cleaning into the digital era. Scheduling cleans. Reviewing mapping data. Diagnosing technical issues. Our new technology is advancing at speed. Network-based robotics and intelligent sensing technologies, all enabled by advanced software and app platforms. And all cementing Dyson’s place as a pioneering global technology organisation.
- Lead critical cross functional programmes across Dyson’s operation – covering a wide variety of projects, ranging from facilities development to resource management to IT/Business programs.
- Responsible for the development of change Management best practice methodologies – project governance, stakeholder management, financial oversight, risk/issue management.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Work with the functions team to identify and lead continuous improvement projects to drive operational excellence and improve profitability.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the business-side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Identify potential business-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Own and drive the Lean cause and the Lean Dyson program.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Deliver effective change management support to ensure that change is successfully embedded and benefits delivered in all departments and functions of the organization
- Manage communication of changes into the wider business which improves engagement and change acceptance
- Be an active and visible coach to executives leaders who are change sponsors.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Coordinate closely with the senior
management team to ensure the key performance indicators for the
transformational change are met and that benefits are driven through and
Hire, develop and coach the team of Project Manager and Programme
Managers to be best in class.
Candidate should have a strong second class honors or above qualified degree, at least 8 years of change management, implementation and analysis experience with blue chip multinationals and/or leading consulting firms.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Lean Six Sigma, Prosci certification)
• Excellent stakeholder and supplier management experience at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels toward a common vision or goal
• Excellent active listening skills. • Building and delivering a communications plan
• Experienced with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise and deliver against challenging deadlines
• Practical experience of process improvement techniques
• The ability to empathise with people going through a period of change
• Excellent presentation and reporting writing skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as handle difficult and sensitive situations by making sound and independent judgements
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Able to work independently and must be a fast learner.
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
• Change Management Professional designation is a plus
• Experience within an R&D, Supply Chain and
• Previous change management experience is a plus.
• Experience with Lean principles is a plus
• Knowledge of consultancy tools, models and techniques is desirable
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.