Goods In Assistant
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 3000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world.
The ideal candidate will be efficient, accurate and will provide consistent receipt and secure storage of deliveries to site.
Consistent performance of the Goods-In process – confirming receipt of goods and holding securely for collection.
• Responsible for the Goods In and Post room area.
• Accurate administration and filing of delivery notes/GRN’s
• Accurate administration of special and recorded deliveries.
• Safe operation of all equipment and housekeeping of work areas.
• Responsibility for the security of the Goods In area and all items within it.
• Full adherence to all departmental and Company Policies and Procedures
• Assistance to the Site Services team with daily minor tasks and when help is required with major projects.
• Tracking through the Dyson purchasing system to identify owners of orders.
• Managing porterage around the site.
• Assisting and working closely with the Reception team.
• Working within teams in an operational environment is essential
• Knowledge of Goods-In process /Intranet is desirable
• Experience of e-mail and telephone is desirable
• Excel and Word experience desirable.
• Fork lift truck licence desirable
• Energetic with a drive for results
• Accuracy of all documentation.
• Ability to communicate