Calamba, Laguna, Philippines, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
This is what we need you to do…
- Manage a team of 2 and work to deliver the responsibilities outlined below
- Lead the full range of finance functions, including routine reporting, KPIs and variance analysis, ad hoc reporting/analysis, annual budgeting
- Own the DDM factory control environment. Lead the establishment of processes/behaviours required to be set up on site
- Own all local tax compliance matters and work with Regional Tax Manager in Singapore on other regional tax related matters (e.g. transfer pricing)
- Identify and set up processes that drive effectiveness and efficiency in operations, quality, accuracy and relevance of reporting, and controls
- Part of the SAP set up of the new entity in Philippines Ensure that the set up is flawless and all aspect of SAP implemented is fully utilised. Work with IT to identify and drive additional future enhancements.
- Take ownership of and facilitate or create accurate project plans with clearly defined milestones, deliverables and tasks.
- Business partner to operations
- Develop your team to partner better with operations
This is what we need you to have...
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Qualified accountant with substantial financial reporting experience (in-house and/or audit), including using SAP in this context
- Strong proven technical accounting capabilities (for example Big-4 trained).
- Strong excel and system skills which promote efficient working
- Philippines statutory and tax knowledge/experience/qualifications