Competitive + Bonus + 27 days holiday + Free Onsite Gym
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
The growth of Dyson’s direct business in Northern Europe is a key strategic priority and will deliver rapid growth in the coming years. A multi-faceted channel which includes Dyson.com, Dyson Demo stores and mall demos, Dyson Customer Services, and Dyson marketplaces, operates 24/7 with world class owner experience at its core.
The role will business partner the Head of Direct – N.Europe to drive the strategy for growth and measure the results by driving insightful sales and financial analysis in a rapidly evolving business model, as well as supporting investment decisions through robust and objective ROI analysis and financial modeling.
The Northern European hub operates out of Dyson HQ in Malmesbury supported by growing teams based in GB, Ireland, Nordics and Benelux.
The N.Europe Finance team owns the hub and individual market P&L’s and forecasts. The team delivers data, analysis and insight to support and enable commercial business decision making. The function operates across all N.European markets, categories, channels and operational teams.
- Performance Reporting and Insight – Deliver performance reporting and analysis in a fast paced environment. Daily & weekly is the norm. Monthly reporting cycles are a thing of the past. Non-financial data and statistics hold equal value to financial kpis.
- Planning and Forecasting – Partner the market Heads of Direct to plan their resource and infrastructure requirements, short and long term. Partner the Direct business executives to forecast sales by channel and category. Quantify risks and opportunities.
- Support “Test & Learn” Initiatives – Establish robust processes to track the impact and ROI of pioneering initiatives and campaigns.
- Cross Channel Metrics – Influence investment decisions by benchmarking costs / benefits across markets and channels.
- Line Management – As a Dyson leader, ensure that the Direct business analyst is high performing, growing and developing through challenging objectives and career planning.
- Qualified accountant with extensive business partnering experience.
- Retail or FMCG experience preferred.
- Curiosity and problem solving skills with determination and perseverance to push changes through.
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends, add meaningful insight.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively in a fast paced environment with multiple locations and stakeholders.
- Ability to work flexibly in a 24/7 business. Travel to markets to be expected.
- Hunger for personal growth and development.