Calamba, Laguna, Philippines, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Technician to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
And it’s just the start. From 2016 our Malmesbury HQ is doubling its footprint. The US, our biggest market, is doubling their sales scope. And new frontiers are opening up across South East Asia and beyond. More people, more ideas and more space for more invention. The next four years will be our biggest and busiest yet.
- Responsible for facilities and work environment maintenance of the premises.
- Includes minor repairs, routine prevention maintenance checks, health & fire safety matters, overseeing general cleanliness, pest control and landscaping.
- Manage external vendors on work performance
- Ensure compliance with all government’s property related regulations.
- Supervise and support routine maintenance shutdown activities.
- Supervise and coordinate works with appointed vendors, suppliers, subcontractor in relation to facilities management.
- Preparation of monthly report on job site status to reporting manager.
- Perform other ad hoc project / administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Facility Management-related disciplines with minimum 3 years of experience in facility/ project management.
- Effective project co-ordination skills. Able to develop robust project and task plans and monitor results
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- Strong planning, organizing and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage issues with high ambiguity & complexity
- Must be able to multi-task and have experience of working in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Good standard of PC literacy, comfortable with technology
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions orientated
- Team Worker
- Drive and Enthusiasm