We are looking for experienced Equipment Technicians to join our expanding Engineering team! Coming from a Mechanical or Mechatronics background, you play a crucial role in supporting the business to manufacture Dyson Digital Motor. You will ensure to minimise equipment downtime & ensure production meets target output & yield. You will execute effective preventive maintenance & production line support. You will also manage efficient spares inventory & cost reduction in maintenance. We require committed individuals who are willing to work on 12-hour shift pattern.
- Provide technical support to production operation in meeting output & quality.
- Provide first level trouble shooting & resolve production stoppages due to equipment issues
- Document & report all line stoppages due to equipment or technical issue.
- Monitor machine output and ensure it meets the standard throughput.
- Replenish production materials where applicable in the respective work stations.
- Perform process control checks where applicable.
- Participate in preventive maintenance & calibration checks for production & measuring equipment as scheduled.
- Participate in line set-up activities.
- Ensure work stations are in excellent 5S housekeeping condition.
- Work with engineers & production in continuous improvement projects.
- Minimise equipment downtime & ensure production meets target output & yield.
- Execute effective preventive maintenance & production line support.
- Manage efficient spares inventory & cost reduction in maintenance
- possess a professional certificate / Higher NITEC / Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- have an advantage if you come with working experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment and is proficient in automated equipment troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance methodology
- be required to have relevant automation experience, knowledge/experience with robotics will be a plus
- be able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- have track records of the ability to seize opportunities for continuous improvements (thinking ahead, foreseeing issues/problems and derive solutions)
- be able to work on rotating 12-hour shift patterns