District Service Manager - Northeast Region
Northeast Region - ME, VT, NH, CT, RI, NY, NJ, PA, VA, WV, United States
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The District Service Manager supports the Dyson Service network by assisting in all sales and service activities in a defined region responsible for P&L responsibilities, oversight of Dyson Service centers, accountable for all key KPI service levels in the defined region. Duties will include providing onsite training, assuring policy adherence, field audits and remote technical support to the defined region. This Position reports to the Regional Service Manager. This position requires 85% travel.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
- Provide recommendations and lead action plans to improve customer service and operational effectiveness.
- Provide coverage at Dyson Service Centers when needed in times of coverage gaps or there is a high volume of repairs to be completed.
- Assist at Service Centers when needed in the scheduling, coordination, and ensuring efficient coverage is met.
- Interview, train, and retain top talent throughout the Service Centers
- Partner with the Safety and Service Training Lead to ensure that Dyson’s Iconic customer service expectations are executed throughout all Service Centers
- Maintain effective business protocols are being followed including but not limited to policies, procedures, safety, store appearance, and operations.
- Regularly lead and participate in Service Center and Leadership meetings.
- Clearly communicate opportunities for improvements and action plan to resolve them to Regional Service Manager.
- Submit Weekly reports on Service activities within region
- Timely submission of travel itinerary information and company expense reporting
- Actively pursue any opportunities to deliver better customer service
- Actively pursue and opportunities at cost savings or revenue generation
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of this role.
Experience and Education
· Four plus years Product Training experience preferred
· Retail environment experience preferred
· Sales/Account management experience preferred
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Basic Electrical knowledge required
· Basic Mechanical knowledge required
· Experience in position with heavy travel requirements preferred
· Experience managing P&L functions
· Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
· Strong presentation skill required
· High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
· Self-motivator with strong ability to work independently/remote required
· High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution
· High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify and meet their needs
· Ability to manage P&L functions required
· Ability to manage staff required.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities