Digital Marketing Specialist
$Competitive base + super+bonus
Alexandria, Sydney, Australia
Dyson is a fast paced global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean. Our ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world.
This is just the beginning; we launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years. With quality engineering and innovation, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson was rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
Function OverviewThe Marketing team consists of Brand, Retail Activation and Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Graphics.
Millions of Australian households currently own a Dyson, but only a small portion of our owners have multiple Dyson products in their homes. Dyson Australia has the highest referral rate of their products of any Dyson market in the world.
Going into 2018 the plan is to pivot to our owners, reward and cherish them. Understand and address barriers to cross category ownership.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and be the Custodian of this program, you will be the voice of our owners helping to create a digital marketing strategy that delivers on our owners expectations and rewards their loyalty.
- Collaborate with the business to develop annual marketing plans and digital strategies that unlock the advocacy of owners
- Deliver a program across paid owned and earned media that differentiate our owners from shoppers and drives cross category ownership
- Manage digital activity and budgets across the owner initiatives for all online channels / activity
- Manage relationships and projects in collaboration with multiple external agencies and global stakeholders
- Management of paid media agency Mindshare and checking media schedules to ensure accurate
- Management of budgets, PO’s and discrepancies as they relevant to online campaigns across categories
- Work with global and regional counterparts to adapt global guidelines to deliver Australia’s most loved owner program
- Work in conjunction with agency partner and global counterparts to drive best in class Search Engine Optimisation and organic web results
- Provide timely post campaign reporting and analysis for social, display and video ensuring learning’s are actively applied to future activities to maximise marketing return on investment
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing (ideally loyalty) role, client side or agency
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Solid knowledge of all digital marketing channels, tactics and their roles
- Experience using Web analytics tools and Content Management Systems beneficial
- Experience in using first party and third party data to improve relevancy of comms
- Passionate about digital, always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in web marketing and in e-commerce
- Well organized with proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive approach and attention to detail a must
- Energetic and self-starter, able to work as part of a team, but also work alone
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners