Bilingual Inside Sales Executive
$ competitive salary + bonus
Reporting to the Director, Professional Sales, you will conduct targeted outbound sales calls to potential new customers and handle inbound inquires via phone and email.
Dyson Canada (www.dysoncanada.ca) opened in 2006 with 10 employees and two vacuum models. Within two months it had secured the number one market share. There are now over 100 people selling vacuums, fans, heaters, air purifiers and hand dryers coast to coast. We think big, pushing into uncharted territory and strategizing new category expansions for the coming years.
Based in downtown Toronto, our Head Office borders the financial and theatre districts, surrounded by some of Canada's most inspiring urban engineering. From our open-plan office to social get-togethers, everything is designed to build the team spirit and hunger that drives our success. Outside Toronto, our sales representatives and demonstrators bring Dyson technology to our consumers in their home provinces – from the Atlantic to British Columbia.
The Professional sales team introduces Dyson technologies to businesses across the country. Meeting with small and medium sized enterprises right up to large multi-national organizations, there’s plenty to talk about with Dyson Airblade hand dryers and several new and exciting products in the portfolio. And there’s plenty of room to grow whether that’s within the Professional team, national accounts teams or even the possibility of an international placement.
Reporting to the Director, Professional Sales, you will conduct targeted outbound sales calls to potential new customers and handle inbound inquires via phone and email. You will harness your entrepreneurial spirit to find new ways to find perspective customers and figure out the best way to reach them.
More specifically, you will –
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers using information from Dyson database, trade events, our sales team and purchased data
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, building rapport and assessing needs
- Book appointments for outside sales team and update via CRM system – salesforce.com
- Manage inbound calls and emails, determine needs and enter information into CRM system
- Analyze trends in CRM data, constantly looking for new business development avenues and process improvements
- Be a key player in business development projects as directed by Sales Director
- Has some post-secondary education and at least 1 year of B2B outbound sales experience
- Is a target-driven self-starter and a strong sense of urgency
- Is able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French, including excellent phone etiquette
- Is an innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving problems
- Is a natural influencer, and is looking to learn and grow into an outside sales role with us
- Has strong computer skills, with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.