Retail E-Commerce Coordinator
$ competitive compensation
Reporting into the National Sales team, you will be responsible for the online content merchandising, digital media support and maintenance for all Canadian retail partner websites.
Dyson Canada opened in 2006 with 10 employees and two vacuum models. Within two months it had secured the number one market share. There are now over 100 people selling vacuums, fans, heaters, air purifiers, hand dryers and now hair dryers coast to coast. We think big, pushing into uncharted territory and strategizing new category expansions for the coming years.
Based in downtown Toronto, our Head Office borders the financial and theatre districts, surrounded by some of Canada's most inspiring urban engineering. From our open-plan office to social get-togethers, everything is designed to build the team spirit and hunger that drives our success. Outside Toronto, our sales representatives and demonstrators bring Dyson technology to our consumers in their home provinces – from the Atlantic to British Columbia.
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing. Clarity of message. Vast reach. And engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research. And from traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
- Coordination and implementation of all digital product and campaign assets pertaining to new product launches, product updates, and tactical campaigns.
- Creation of Digital Asset Master Packs (images, texts, videos, etc.) to ensure the “Brilliant Basics” execution for Online Retailers are being met.
- Establishing relationships with key online stakeholders and digital administrators at each of our top national retail partners.
- Partneriing with internal sales, marketing teams and key retailer stakeholders in the planning, briefing and execution of Dyson online shops and digital media support plans.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing & National Accounts teams in the implementation of joint business plan activities with defined online retailers.
- Establishing digital analytics and scorecards for measuring online retail performance and effectiveness.
- Carrying out regular quality checks of Dyson content on online retail sites and robust quarterly audits to maintain merchandising standards.
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree, with a communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Has 2+ years’ experience within a related digital marketing role
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing principles and eCommerce best practices
- Is able to demonstrate strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Is able to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Is an analytical thinker, intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Is focused on execution excellence; understands the big picture and develops towards making strategic contributions
- Has an engaging and dynamic personality, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.