Assistant Brand Manager - Personal Care
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
This role will be based in the GB Marketing team and will report into the Brand manager, as part of their Personal Care Team.
The role will rely on the ability to manage key stakeholders effectively across a matrix organisation through developing outstanding relationships with others. You will develop strategies that support the overall category communication and successful launches of NPD, continually seeking opportunities to be the first to do things and be best in class, including driving efficiencies for the long term success of our Personal Care category.
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
The Personal Care Team is responsible for bringing our engineering, technology and products to life through our communication strategy; increasing brand awareness, brand advocacy and driving conversion. Like everything at Dyson, our retail journey is designed with our consumers at the center. We work at pace which underpins are culture and ability to continually transform our business and marketing model.
- Support brand manager to own the category story – be able to influence and drive all channels to drive brand objectives and deliver the personal care P&L
- Partner with the PR team to ensure maximum reach and quality content to support the category
- Work with our media agency to challenge their plans and recommendations by having regular check ins
- Build effective working relationship with Customer Service team, and the GB beauty retail team collecting customer knowledge and satisfaction and collating results into meaningful trends that can be fed into RDD process to ensure new products fit with GB customer needs
- Educated to degree level
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Proven digital marketing experience, working knowledge and experience of search, paid digital media and social
- Ideally you will have a background or knowledge within Personal Care/ Beauty industry